Monday, January 7, 2013

Tragedy


Empty. Just empty.
Love me, I’m tragic.
Hold me, I’m fragile.
What is there to hold onto anymore?
My inner desires are buried deep in a mass of weeds and dandelions.
What I’ve always known is right along with them, intertwined with the roots.
I’m searching, searching for something that I cannot find.
I’ve searched under the sea, across the plains, through time and I cannot find it.
It’s lost in the darkness of my bedroom before I close my eyes.
Like an atom it appears in front of me and in a mili-second is gone.
It wont let me have a flicker of feeling. It took away all feeling from my bones.
I shiver because its so cold inside of this body that lay alone, with nothing to hold onto. When I leave, what will become of this place? Will it rot to the ground? Will it fall apart? Will it build itself up to be the most beautiful?
Get me out.
I am empty. I am searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment